Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Art Classes

Tiffani Hollis is a professional artist that has been teaching and creating for 17 years. I graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design and have worked as a graphic designer and fine artist. I am polling local home school groups for interest in art programs for all skill levels. I currently teach small group classes in my North Cobb home for serious art students looking for individualized attention. I would like to expand that to larger venues and groups of all ages. I incorporate age appropriate art history lessons into all of my classes. A link to my portfolio is below as well as details on course fees, etc. I carry liability insurance and provide most supplies.


Scheduling is flexible to accomodate your needs. These fees are negotiable and classes can be customized for your group. I can teach one class with both older and younger children.
  • Small Group Classes (4 students) $10/class 1.5hrs. - North Cobb Location
  • Medium Group Classes (8-11 students) $8/class 2hrs. - You provide the location
  • Large Group Classes (12-15 students) $6/class 2hrs. - You provide the location
There is usually a short, inexpensive supply list (usually a pad of paper, small set of pencils and eraser, and a canvas board) and I can often purchase them in bulk to sell to the group.

https://www.pinterest.com/tiffanihollis/fine-art/


Best regards,
Tiffani Hollis
404-931-6057

Please note that South Cobb Homeschoolers does not check for the validity or quality of the information we share. We advise you to use your best judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment