Monday, November 18, 2013
It is not too late to choose a family. Please email us at email@example.com to request a family.
If you already have a family, here are some questions Samantha V. is using to get to know her family better.
- Tell us what you love about your life as a missionary.
- What are some things that have been hard to adjust to?
- Where was your last mission trip?
- What is the native language of your last mission trip?
- What is the currency of your last mission trip?
- What kind of government do they have?
- What is the main religion?
- What kind of things do you miss about America when travelling?
- What are some games that are popular in that country?
- What do kids who do for fun?
- Do they celebrate Christmas?
- If yes what are some ways they celebrate?
- What would be a fun native dish that we could google and make on our own?
- What kind of homes do they live in?
- Why did you chose to become a missionary?
- Pray for protection Romans 15:31, II Thes. 3:1 From wicked people and Satan.
- Pray for their ministry to be accepted be those they seek to reach Romans 15:31.
- Pray for them to have joy and encouragement Ephesians 15:32.
- Pray for open doors Colossians 4:3-4
- Pray for God to be glorified II Thes. 3:1-2