Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day of Pre-School (Pre-K 4years Old)

The front of our classroom
Praise God we made it!  My daughter Avionne had her first day of homeschool pre-school and we survived.  Between balancing work obligations and her learning we made it through.

Using the www.starfall.com curriculum and Backpack Bear, she learned about the letter Bb and the number 0 as well as two high frequency words see and me.  We will be doing this all week!  I learned a lot today after doing an entry assessment of her learning.  She knows more than I thought and yet there are things that I never knew confused her.  It's amazing and it was fun!

Here are pictures of our classroom (aka the hallway) !



Backpack Bear... our newest member to the classroom!  He makes learning fun and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment