Sunday, September 14, 2014

Teacher Supply Event for Cobb County is Tuesday, Sept 30

The next Teacher Supply Event for Cobb County is Tuesday, Sept 30 from 5-6 pm.
For more info, please visit the website at www.cobbk12.org/teacherssupplystore.
Marta went to the one in August, and got a lot of good, free, teacher supply items - perfect
for home school!

I am not sure if I will be able to make it or not, but I wanted to make sure that you all had access
to this info for the next one.

Also, if you have any questions regarding Letter of Intent or DOE home schooling questions, then callMr. Blenke at 404-463-1765 or email him at ablenke@doe.k12.ga.us. He was very helpful when I emailed him to email me a copy of my Letter of Intent that I could not seem to print from my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment