Thursday, May 14, 2015

Homeschool Program for the Working Homeschool Mom


I believe in homeschooling.  Before I had kids I envisioned myself being able to homeschool and only homeschool 100% of the time.  Well, fast forward 10 years and while I am homeschooling, I am also working from home.  While in my mind I thought this was ideal... in actuality, any kind of work whether it is working at home, working from home, or working outside the home is still... well WORK. 

Nevertheless I have forged ahead with homeschooling and had a great routine, until... well WORK got in the way.  There were deadlines that distracted me from my ultimate purpose of educating my child for this life and the life to come.  I wasn't super mom (although I still have the complex) and  I needed help! This was when God brought back to my memory a homeschool program that my aunt used with her child when she was a Working Homeschool Mom (WHM)...  Time 4 Learning .

Right away I looked it up.  I thought it would be out of my budget, but it wasn't.  I thought it wouldn't be good quality but it was.  Now I have a curriculum that keeps me on track and on the days that I can't work with my daughter one-on-one like I would like to, she can do it on her own.

Time 4 Learning is easy, affordable and a great homeschool program for the WHM!


Disclosure: As a member of Time4Learning, I have been given the opportunity to review their program and share my experiences. While I was compensated, this review was not written or edited by Time4Learning and my opinion is entirely my own. For more information, check out their standards-based curriculum or learn how to write your own curriculum review.

No comments:

Post a Comment